Songe square pillowcase
The French linen of this pillowcase provides softness and insulation for the night.
The Songe linen/cotton pillowcase is unique in that it is bi-material. It has a 165 g/m² side in washed linen from Flanders, much appreciated for its wrinkled appearance and its thermoregulating properties, and a 60 thread/cm² side in washed cotton, much loved for its softness in contact with the skin. Let yourself be seduced by its elegant taupe colour.
- Composition : One side 100% linen - One side 100% cotton
- Material : Cotton|Linen
- Quality : Linen and washed cotton
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble dry allowed normal temperature 80°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 110°C
- Professional cleaning : Dry cleaning with perchloroethylene normal cycle
- Care advice : Wash and iron inside out
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : OEKO TEX - CQ1233/2 IFTH|EUROPEAN FLAX
- Fabric origin (weaving) : Portugal
- Origins of dyeing (dyeing and printing) : Portugal
- Origin of the garment : Portugal
- Main color : Taupe
- Color(s) : Brown