Balata square pillowcase
This bed linen is a watercolour interpretation of the Jardin de Balata in Martinique.
With its double design inspired by the famous gardens of Martinique, the Balata collection transports you straight to the Caribbean sunshine. This reversible pillowcase in cotton percale depicts colourful vegetation on one side and a graphic print of green leaves on the other. Let yourself be seduced by its pretty, colourful tassels to dress up your bedroom for spring-summer!
- Composition : 100% coton
- Material : Cotton
- Quality : Cotton percale
- Particularities : Blue, grenadine, orange and green pom-poms
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble drying allowed at moderate temperature 60°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- Professional cleaning : No professional dry cleaning
- Care advice : Wash and iron inside out
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : OEKO TEX - CQ1233/2 IFTH
- Fabric origin (weaving) : Pakistan
- Origins of dyeing (dyeing and printing) : Pakistan
- Origin of the garment : Pakistan
- Main color : Multicolour
- Color(s) : Multicoloured,White,Green