The Songe Rectangular Pillowcase
Made from exceptional French linen, this breathable pillowcase cradles your head in cool comfort.
The Songe charbon pillowcase in pure Flanders washed linen (165 g/m²) will give you a good night's sleep. Naturally absorbent and airy, linen has thermoregulating properties. It's a great insulator in winter, but breathable and cool in summer. Think of combining plain pillowcases with our fancy bed linen sets to create a successful mix & match.
- Composition : 100% Linen
- Material : Linen
- Quality : Washed linen
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble dry allowed normal temperature 80°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 110°C
- Professional cleaning : Dry cleaning with perchloroethylene normal cycle
- Care advice : Wash and iron inside out
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : OEKO TEX - CQ1233/2 IFTH|EUROPEAN FLAX
- Fabric origin (weaving) : Portugal
- Origins of dyeing (dyeing and printing) : Portugal
- Origin of the garment : Portugal
- Main color : Charcoal
- Color(s) : Grey,Black