Hokkaido rectangular pillowcase
The pillowcases will win you over with their Japanese-inspired double designs.
The Hokkaido rectangular pillowcase offers two stories thanks to its reversible double design. The first features the emblematic birds of Japan, cranes admiring the sunset, while the second offers an expanse of lotus flowers on a nude background. Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, it guarantees the absence of substances harmful to health and the environment.
- Composition : 100% Coton
- Material : Cotton
- Quality : Cotton percale
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble drying allowed at moderate temperature 60°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- Professional cleaning : No professional dry cleaning
- Care advice : Wash and iron inside out
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : OEKO TEX - CQ1233/2 IFTH
- Main color : Multicolour
- Color(s) : Beige,Multicoloured,Purple