The Songe Duvet Cover
Made from exceptional French linen, the breathable Songe duvet cover will keep you comfortable in all seasons.
The Songe grège comforter cover has the particularity of being bi-material. It features a 165 g/m² Flanders washed linen side and a 60 thread/cm² washed cotton side. It's ideal for all seasons, thanks to its thermoregulating properties that keep you cool in summer and warm in winter. With its trendy crumpled look, you can match it with the other colors in La collection Songe.
- Composition : One side 100% linen - One side 100% cotton
- Material : Cotton|Linen
- Quality : Linen and washed cotton
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble dry allowed normal temperature 80°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 110°C
- Professional cleaning : Dry cleaning with perchloroethylene normal cycle
- Care advice : Wash and iron inside out
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : OEKO TEX - CQ1233/2 IFTH|EUROPEAN FLAX
- Fabric origin (weaving) : Turkey|Portugal
- Origin of the garment : Portugal
- Main color : Grege
- Color(s) : Beige