Duvet cover Monarbre
This collection is made from washed organic cotton percale, a responsible material.
Invite nature into your decor with the Monarbre collection and its out-of-frame landscape. This duvet cover features a superb pattern of trees in pencil and watercolour in a magnificent shade of green. Reversible, it offers another printed design evoking the veins of the trunk in soft, natural colours. Let yourself be charmed by this responsible collection, made from washed organic cotton percale.
- Composition : 100% organic cotton
- Material : Organic cotton
- Quality : Organic cotton percale
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble drying allowed at moderate temperature 60°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- Professional cleaning : No professional dry cleaning
- Care advice : Wash and iron inside out
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : G.O.T.S - USB TEX2009
- Fabric origin (weaving) : Turkey
- Origin of the garment : Turkey
- Main color : Multicolour
- Color(s) : White,Green,Brown,Beige