Duvet cover Abysse
This artistic duvet cover features a pretty school of watercolour fish.
Set sail with the Abysse duvet cover, which brings a breath of fresh air into the bedroom. With its monochrome blues and graphic patterns, this seaside-style collection promises a lovely coastal getaway. Reversible, the duvet cover features a school of fish in abstract commas on one side and XXL coral and seaweed on the other.
- Composition : 100% coton
- Material : Cotton
- Quality : Cotton percale
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble drying allowed at moderate temperature 60°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- Professional cleaning : No professional dry cleaning
- Care advice : Wash and iron inside out
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : OEKO TEX - CQ1233/2 IFTH
- Fabric origin (weaving) : People's Republic of China
- Origins of dyeing (dyeing and printing) : Turkey
- Origin of the garment : Turkey
- Main color : Multicolour
- Color(s) : Blue,Grey