Azulejos bath sheet
This bath towel has jacquard motifs on the battens, reminiscent of mosaics.
Discover the architecture of Barcelona with the Azulejos bath sheet! A tribute to the work of Antoni Gaudí, the brilliant architect and designer, this cotton terrycloth collection features elegant jacquard motifs reminiscent of the mosaics in the famous Parc Güell. Let yourself be seduced by this bold bathroom linen, available in two colours to suit a couple.
- Composition : 100% Coton
- Material : Cotton
- Quality : Cotton terry
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble drying allowed at moderate temperature 60°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- Professional cleaning : No professional dry cleaning
- Care advice : Iron inside out
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : OEKO TEX - CQ1233/2 IFTH
- Fabric origin (weaving) : Portugal
- Origins of dyeing (dyeing and printing) : Portugal
- Origin of the garment : Portugal
- Main color : Blackcurrant
- Color(s) : Pink