Bombay square pillowcase
You'll love this square pillowcase with its pretty purple tassels.
Let yourself be transported elsewhere with the Bombay square pillowcase, a collection that gives you a taste of the colours of India. Made from a blend of linen and cotton, it features a double design with colourful flowers and pictorial effects on one side and a geometric micro-print on the other. The little extra touch? The purple tassels on the pillowcase!
- Composition : One side 55% Cotton, 45% Linen - One side 100% Cotton
- Material : Cotton|Linen
- Quality : Linen and washed cotton
- Particularities : Purple tassels at 4 corners
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble drying allowed at moderate temperature 60°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- Professional cleaning : No professional dry cleaning
- Care advice : Wash and iron inside out
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : OEKO TEX - CQ1233/2 IFTH
- Fabric origin (weaving) : Pakistan
- Origins of dyeing (dyeing and printing) : Pakistan
- Origin of the garment : Pakistan
- Main color : Multicolour
- Color(s) : Blue,Pink