Bisou square pillowcase
A pillowcase inspired by the spirit of marinière that appeals to all generations.
Decorate your bedroom with passion thanks to our Bisou collection. This square pillowcase in cotton percale features a navy blue sailor stripe on a white background and a delicately watercoloured kissing motif in red. On the back, a plain white face creates a trendy mix and match. An original bed linen set full of panache that will make you want to kiss!
- Composition : 100% coton
- Material : Cotton
- Quality : Cotton percale
- Particularities : Passepoil rouge
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble drying allowed at moderate temperature 60°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- Professional cleaning : No professional dry cleaning
- Care advice :
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : OEKO TEX - CQ1233/2 IFTH
- Fabric origin (weaving) : Pakistan
- Origins of dyeing (dyeing and printing) : Pakistan
- Origin of the garment : Pakistan
- Main color : Multicolour
- Color(s) : White,Blue,Red