Azulejos square pillowcase
The decor is inspired by the famous artist Antoni Gaudí, a reference to the art of mosaics.
Discover the architecture of Barcelona with the Azulejos pillowcase! A tribute to the work of Antoni Gaudí, the brilliant architect and designer, this cotton percale collection features an impressive watercolour composition with 3D mosaic effects. Let yourself be seduced by this reversible pillowcase, which combines maxi and micro motifs for a striking play of contrasts.
- Composition : 100% Coton
- Material : Cotton
- Quality : Cotton percale
- Particularities : Passepoil noir
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble drying allowed at moderate temperature 60°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- Professional cleaning : No professional dry cleaning
- Care advice : Wash and iron inside out
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : OEKO TEX - CQ1233/2 IFTH
- Fabric origin (weaving) : Turkey
- Origins of dyeing (dyeing and printing) : Turkey
- Origin of the garment : Turkey
- Main color : Multicolour
- Color(s) : White,Multicoloured