Diaphane rectangular pillowcase
This chic collection stands out for the finesse and richness of its embroidery.
Inspired by French chic, the Diaphane pillowcase will appeal to all those who love classic chic, vintage or even bohemian decor. Made from cotton percale, this reversible pillowcase comes in a plain white colour with sublime tone-on-tone floral embroidery on one side. It's sure to be a hit with anyone who loves top-of-the-range household linen.
- Composition : 100% Coton
- Material : Cotton
- Quality : Cotton percale
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble drying allowed at moderate temperature 60°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- Professional cleaning : No professional dry cleaning
- Care advice : Wash and iron inside out
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : OEKO TEX - CQ1233/2 IFTH
- Fabric origin (weaving) : Pakistan
- Origins of dyeing (dyeing and printing) : Portugal
- Origin of the garment : Portugal
- Main color : Multicolour
- Color(s) : White