Célestes rectangular pillowcase
This bed linen, which combines writing and drawing, is a tribute to the artist Jean Cocteau.
Let yourself be lulled by the Célestes collection and its fabulous double design that combines poetry, music and drawing. Reversible, this cotton percale pillowcase features a few poetic words on one side and a starry night print on the other. Complete your bed linen set with the matching duvet cover, which celebrates the legacy of Jean Cocteau.
- Composition : 100% Coton
- Material : Cotton
- Quality : Cotton percale
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble drying allowed at moderate temperature 60°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- Professional cleaning : No professional dry cleaning
- Care advice : Wash and iron inside out
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : OEKO TEX - CQ1233/2 IFTH
- Fabric origin (weaving) : People's Republic of China
- Origins of dyeing (dyeing and printing) : Turkey
- Origin of the garment : Turkey
- Main color : Multicolour
- Color(s) : Blue