This flannel features pretty motifs inspired by the Jardin de Balata in Martinique.
With a design inspired by the famous gardens of Martinique, the Balata collection transports you straight to the sunny Caribbean. Available in anthracite and raspberry, this cotton terrycloth flannel is adorned with multicoloured pompoms for an ultra-trendy look. Let yourself be seduced by its tropical ambience to dress up your bathroom for the spring-summer season!
- Composition : 100% coton
- Material : Cotton
- Quality : Cotton terry
- Particularities : A series of blue, ivory and orange tassels
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble drying allowed at moderate temperature 60°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- Professional cleaning : No professional dry cleaning
- Care advice : Iron inside out
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : OEKO TEX - CQ1233/2 IFTH
- Fabric origin (weaving) : Turkey
- Origins of dyeing (dyeing and printing) : Turkey
- Origin of the garment : Turkey
- Main color : Anthracite
- Color(s) : Black,Grey