Duvet cover ô Gaïa
This collection in GOTS-certified organic cotton respects health and the environment.
Are you a fan of bohemian style? Then the ô Gaïa duvet cover is for you! Made from organic cotton, this bed linen set has a bohemian, vintage feel, a nod to the beauty of nature. On one side, the duvet cover reveals a woman's face with watercolour motifs of dried flowers. On the other, a plain face to create a number of trendy mix-and-matches.
- Composition : 100% organic cotton
- Material : Organic cotton
- Quality : Pure organic cotton
- Number of wires : 57 wires/cm².
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble drying allowed at moderate temperature 60°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- Professional cleaning : No professional dry cleaning
- Care advice : Wash and iron inside out
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : G.O.T.S - USB TEX2009
- Fabric origin (weaving) : Turkey
- Origin of the garment : Turkey
- Main color : Multicolour
- Color(s) : White,Multicoloured,Pink,Green