Duvet cover Craft
This collection is the result of a collaboration between Carré Blanc and Studio Rosaroom.
Magali Beaussart, founder of Studio Rosaroom, worked with Carré Blanc to create the Craft duvet cover. Made from pure cotton, it features mineral colours and superimposed abstract shapes. Watercolour, acrylic, pointillism... Let yourself be seduced by this collection that combines textures and materials. It's perfect for bohemian-style interiors, where the emphasis is on craftsmanship!
- Composition : 100% Coton
- Material : Cotton
- Quality : Pure cotton
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble drying allowed at moderate temperature 60°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- Professional cleaning : Dry cleaning with perchloroethylene normal cycle
- Care advice : Wash and iron inside out
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : OEKO TEX - CQ1233/2 IFTH
- Fabric origin (weaving) : Turkey
- Origin of the garment : Portugal
- Main color : Multicolour
- Color(s) : Pink,Red,Beige