Duvet cover Célestes
This bed linen, which combines writing and drawing, pays tribute to the artist Jean Cocteau.
Succumb to the faces and bodies trend with the Célestes collection and its fabulous double design combining poetry, music and drawing. Reversible, this duvet cover in cotton percale features a lovers' motif in line on one side and a gentle poem on a midnight blue background on the other. Let yourself be lulled by this enchanting creation with hints of gold.
- Composition : 100% Coton
- Material : Cotton
- Quality : Cotton percale
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble drying allowed at moderate temperature 60°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- Professional cleaning : No professional dry cleaning
- Care advice : Wash and iron inside out
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : OEKO TEX - CQ1233/2 IFTH
- Fabric origin (weaving) : People's Republic of China
- Origin of the garment : Turkey
- Main color : Multicolour
- Color(s) : Blue