La lavette Lola II
With its high quality buckwheat, it combines softness and thickness.
Choose the Lola dishcloth in a sunny honey hue. Made from combed cotton, it is of exceptional quality. Weighing in at 710 g/m², it is thick and absorbent, and extremely soft. Easy to personalise, it will become a highlight in your bathroom. For young and old alike, you'll love its timeless style and elegant colours.
- Composition : 100% Coton
- Material : Cotton
- Quality : Cotton terry
Follow our care tips to maintain the quality of your linen.
- Cleaning : Machine wash 40°C
- Drying : Tumble drying allowed at moderate temperature 60°C
- Ironing : Iron at a maximum soleplate temperature of 150°C
- Professional cleaning : No professional dry cleaning
- Care advice :
Product sheet on environmental qualities and characteristics
- Product certification : OEKO TEX - CQ1233/2 IFTH
- Fabric origin (weaving) : Turkey
- Origins of dyeing (dyeing and printing) : Turkey
- Origin of the garment : Turkey
- Main color : Honey
- Color(s) : Yellow