Rules of the Carré Blanc giveaway
Rules of the Carré Blanc giveaway: Win your $95 gift card
1. Description and duration of the competition
The competition is organized by Carré Blanc. The giveaway will run from July 25 (12:00 a.m. EDT) to August 25, 2023 (11:59 p.m. EDT). The draw will take place on August 25 (noon) at the head office of Carré Blanc Montreal, 4311 R. Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC H2J 2K9.
- Staff members of the Carré Blanc company, as well as those of their service providers, agencies or consultants, are excluded from any participation in the competition.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Reside in Canada.
- Only people who meet the following conditions can participate in the competition:
To participate in the giveaway, the eligible person must meet the following conditions:
- Subscribe to the Carré Blanc newsletter for the duration of the giveaway.
4. Price description
- A Carré Blanc gift card worth 95$ Canadian usable on his next order only.
5. Terms and conditions
For the person selected to be declared a winner, the following conditions must be met:
- A Carré Blanc representative will contact the selected person by email within 3 days of the draw. The winner must be contacted within 10 days, failing which the winner will lose his right to the prize. The prize will then be awarded to the next person, whose name has been drawn, and the same procedure will be followed, until the winner is chosen. The mode of delivery of the prizes will be decided with the winner by telephone or email.
- The giveaway organizers will send the winner, by e-mail or telephone, information on how to take possession of their prize. If the selected person refuses to receive their prize, they may transfer it in full only to a person of their choice.
- Failure to comply with one of the conditions mentioned above or any other condition mentioned in these rules, the person selected will be disqualified and a new draw for this prize will be made in accordance with these rules of participation. The same conditions will then remain applicable by making the necessary adaptations, if necessary.
The giveaway organizers reserve the right to disqualify a person or to cancel the registration of a person if he participates or attempts to participate in this giveaway by using a means contrary to these rules or likely to be unfair to the other participants. This person could be handed over to the competent judicial authorities.
7. Competition procedure
Any attempt to sabotage the legitimate operation of the giveaway is a violation of civil and criminal laws. If such attempts are made, the giveaway organizers reserve the right to reject the participant and obtain compensation under the law.
8. Substitution and Number of Prizes
If it is impossible to provide the prize, Carré Blanc reserves the right to replace it, in whole or in part, with another prize of approximately equivalent value.
9. Price limit
In all cases, the giveaway organizers cannot be required to award more prizes or to award a prize other than in accordance with these rules.
10. Prize Acceptance
The prize must be accepted as awarded and may be, in whole only, transferred to another person.
11. Limitation of liability: operation of the giveaway
The giveaway organizers and the persons for whose benefit this giveaway is held disclaim all liability relating to the malfunctioning of any computer component, software or communication line, relating to the loss or absence of network communication or relating to any faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased transmission by any computer or any network and which may, for any person, limit the possibility of reading the rules of participation or prevent it from doing so. The giveaway organizers also disclaim all liability for any damage or loss that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading of any Internet page or any software or other and by the transmission of any information relating to participation in the giveaway.